Global State Rules
Global State Rules:
- Teams must be registered Global (The teams Registration number will start with a G)
- Teams must play in a Global Qualifier, anytime during the 2020 season (Highlighted in Red on the Arkansas Tournament Schedule)
- Pools will be set by points from July 15th to August 17th
- Players who attend the All State Showcase will each receive an additional 25 points. Example: If 4 players from same team attend the showcase, the team will receive an additional 100 points.
- The brackets will be split based on the total number of teams. (All Majors will be in the top bracket and all Single A, All-Star will be in the Bottom bracket)
- Awards will be given out to the top 2 places in each bracket.